3 1/2 measure besan/bengal gram flour
2tsp fine semolina/sooji/rava
1 measure ghee/clarfied butter
2 measures sugar powder (if you prefer it more sweet you can add some more sugar powder)
Cardomom powder for aroma
Dry fruits like cashewnuts and raisins.
- In a thick bottomed pan, add ghee, and besan and start roasting on a slow flame.
- In the beginning the flour looks very dry but as you keep roasting ,the mixture turns slightly wet and the ghee starts showing.
- Keep mixing with a spatula till you get a nice aroma and the flour turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle 2tbsp of cold milk and mix well.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Add the powdered sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits.
- Take a small amount of the mixture in hand and form small ball
WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY DIWALI !!